Our curriculum provides an accredited approach to education for students internationally in grades 6-12 through a state-of-the-art learning platform, HERO. The curriculum focuses on project-based learning, encourages self-esteem, independence, and the development of 21st-century skills while facilitating a path to a college education and subsequent career paths. The curriculum can be tailored to needs and interests and so is truly personalized.
- Is accredited from grades 6 to 12
- Is highly personalized to the needs and pace of different learners
- Contains over half a million learning objectives
- Created and customized by dedicated, highly qualified educators
- Connects standards across different subjects into meaningful projects
- Integrates assessment and monitoring of progress
- Brings together students internationally
- Is cloud-based and available 24/7
- The HERO curriculum experience connects course content, assessment of content and Project-Based Learning in one process. There are projects exemplified below.
This project combines English Language Arts and Health to provide a unique cross-curricular experience involving how society affects our self-image. Students are challenged to explore how society affects our self-image, and complete a research-driven motivational presentation on their findings.