Engaging And Encouraging
At WAY American School Online, we believe students should get the best of American education. Learning should be engaging and encouraging to students. It should encourage self-esteem, independence, and develop 21st century skills. Our approach is built on two core components.
Project Based Learning
Students explore authentic, engaging, and real-world problems.
Competency Based Learning
Students progress by mastering learning standards in their courses.
At WAY American School Online, students and teachers work in an engaging online environment that offers opportunities to collaborate, get help, and work with their peers.
Join live classes where you can ask questions, collaborate with peers, share a whiteboard, and get feedback. Live classes average 5 - 15 students.
U.S. Online Teachers
Our certified U.S. teachers have in-depth experience in designing engaging online learning experiences.
Our mentors monitor students progress on a weekly basis and provide support calls with parents and students.
Our college advisor helps students prepare for enrolling in college by reviewing academic plans and learning about the U.S. college admission process.
At WAY American School Online, we offer grades 6 - 12. Here are some key features of our school:
- American High School Diploma - Students are on a path towards an accredited American high school diploma
- Taught In English - All classes are taught in English
- Small class sizes - Live classes average 5 - 15 students
- U.S. Certified Teacher - Students work with certified U.S. teachers online through instant message, email, discussion boards, and live instruction
- HERO - Students and parents can use HERO to access the curriculum and grading online