ONLINE SUMMER SCHOOL PROGRAMS & COURSES
GET ON TRACK AND GET AHEAD WITH WAY ONLINE SUMMER SCHOOL PROGRAM
WAY Online is a great opportunity over the summer to get ahead, get back on track or explore electives to start the next school year stronger.
Whether you’re already enrolled in a full-time public or private school, enrolling in our summer program is a great way to take advantage of the summer months to supplement your education. WAY Online has options for students in grades 6–12 that can fit your needs.
- Stay on track with credit recovery in key subject areas with our project-based learning design. These courses use new approaches to learn important concepts, allowing you to move ahead with the skills you’ve already mastered. Plus, most courses are ELL-supported.
Transition from middle to high school with summer classes in math, science, English, and electives.
- Move further ahead and advance in a core subject area, elective or a world language.
- Take advantage of career-building opportunities or career development and technology.
- Be motivated with personal enrichment offerings, including health, lifestyle skills and more!
Access our courses at any time and complete them at a pace suitable for you!
- Students will work with a mentor to help establish a timeline and a plan to complete the courses with a goal date in mind.
- Students will work with certified US teachers to help excel and succeed or can work independently.
Take a look at the list of the courses offered when you enroll in our summer program.